Digital
Transformation

Industrial Big Data Solutions

Our team offers customized innovative Big Data & Data Science solutions. We gain valuable knowledge from your data and create "Intelligent Recommendations" for your business. Let’s shape the AI future together!

Data analysis

From Data Engineering to
Artificial Intelligence

We guide your company through the complete data analytics process, starting with system integration and data engineering, next to data mining, machine learning and the corresponding visualization. Achieving first-class results using mature processes and systematic approaches, this is ADEAL!

Business Value
through Data

Discovering new business models

With the focus on your business objectives and in close cooperation with business departments and IT, we deliver our enterprise-ready data-driven solutions. Secure your competitive advantages now!

Transparency and Security

Continuous improvement
due to Agility

Through an agile approach with short release cycles, our customers retain full control over their project content and budget. Trust us and our tangible results and processes!

image image iPhone
  • How do I lead my company into the digital future?

  • What do I need to improve the quality of my data?

  • How do I integrate Data Analytics into my business processes?

  • When can I finally manage my company more cost-efficiently with data-based facts?

  • How do I get added value from analytical solutions?

  • What do I need to do in order to achieve quick results?

Technology Services

We bring technological know-how and experience in cloud & devops, data integration and engineering, machine learning & analytics to your company.
Data Engineers
Experts in cloud data integration, aggregation, cleaning and validation

Main technologies:

Multicloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
Development: Java, Python, C#, Scala, Rust, Kotlin, Big Data, Streaming: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka
Data Pipelines: ETL, Apache NiFi, Airflow, Talend
Search, NoSQL: Elasticsearch, SolR, MongoDB, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana
DevOPS
Experts in cloud, development operations, CI/CD and MLOps

Main technologies:

Multicloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
Development: Python, Bash/Shell, Perl, Groovy
Iaac: Cloudformation, CDF, Terraform
Containers: Docker/Kubernetes, ECR, Fargate, CI/CD, Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible, Vagrant, Nginx
Data Scientists
Experts in machine learning, data mining and artificial intelligence

Main technologies:

Model Training: Python, R, Scikit, TensorFlow/Keras, XGBoost, Pandas/NumPy, PySpark
Deep Learning: NLP, Feature Engineering, Clustering, Classification, Regression, MLOps, Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, Elasticsearch/Kibana, Data Analytics, Master Data Management

Platform

The ADEAL Self-Service Big Data Analytics platform constitutes the foundation for our industrial solutions. As a result of many successful analytical projects, the platform includes "best practices" and thus high-quality, mature and proven technology as well as architecture decisions (both, lambda and kappa architectures are supported).

Following the "Pareto principle", Big Data experts spend around 80% of their time on data integration and preparation. Our platform includes data integration and aggregation layers based on state of the art data lake and cloud technologies. The remaining 20% consists of analytical tasks and is performed on the Data Intelligence Layer using a self-service low code product. On this layer not only data scientists but also business experts can perform their tasks like mining, machine learning and AI.

Finally, all will be supplemented by a fast and robust cloud-based deployment (both private and public). Our platform implements lean rapid prototyping as well as scalable operations of productive applications.

Recent Events

25 NOV
base image
Future IT offspring?
10 NOV
base image
Conference: World Class Business Leaders
07 OCT
base image
TechTalk: The life of an eBook

Request information

Choose the service you are interested in and fill out the contact form to receive a
complete presentation of our services

Please feel free to contact us. We will hold a presentation and show the product at a convenient time for you.

Send us a letter to the
info@adeal-systems.com

Give us a phone call
+49 (0)6102 574 386 0

(optional)
Select which information you want to receive: